Roasted Shrimp Salad
Filed Under: Low Carb Recipes Meals for One or Two Recipes Roasting Shrimp (Prawn) Recipes Under 30 Minutes
Roasted Shrimp Salad Recipe
The sheet pan shrimp in step 1 occupies half a standard oven baking tray and serves 2. To serve 4-5, double up everything in this recipe and use a standard sized sheet tray for the shrimps.
- sheet pan shrimp (get the recipe here)
Ingredients for Salad:
- 100g chopped romaine lettuce
- 100g canned or tetra-pak cooked corn drained
- 100g canned kidney beans drained & rinsed
- 2 tbsp chopped red onions
- 100g cut cucumbers
- 14 cherry tomatoes
Ingredients for Lemon Olive Oil Dressing:
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (evoo)
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice to taste
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped Italian parsley
- good pinch of salt to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Make sheet pan shrimp. Follow this recipe to make sheet pan shrimp.
- Prepare salad bowls. Divide romaine lettuce to two salad bowls. Top each bowl with corn, kidney beans, red onions, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and lastly cooked shrimps when they are done.
- Make lemon olive oil dressing. Empty the shrimp juices from the sheet pan into a bowl. Add evoo, lemon juice, parsley, salt & pepper. Whisk to combine and season to taste.
Pages: 1 2
Shrimp is so versatile and delicious! This is for sure a great salad for me.
You know very well. This is what I would do to my sheet-pan shrimps too — > use them in salad bowl like this :P