Convenient Chicken Salad
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Convenient Chicken Salad Recipe
This recipe takes only 5 minutes if you use store-bought ingredients and/or meal prep the various components of the salad. Making this delicious salad is just about putting everything in the salad bowl!
- 1 serving (40g or more) salad mix washed and spun dry
- 1 cooked chicken breast warmed in microwave & cut to serving chunks
- 1 cooked boiled egg halved
- any salad toppings (I used sliced cucumber & cherry tomato)
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1/2 tbsp chopped spring onions
- 1-2 tbsp salad dressing on the side
Line salad plate with salad leaves. Place chicken in the center of the plate. Garnish with cucumber, cherry tomato, egg and spring onions. Serve with salad dressing at the side.