Convenient Chicken Salad
Filed Under: Low Carb Recipes Meals for One or Two Recipes Salads
Convenient Chicken Salad Recipe
This recipe takes only 5 minutes if you use store-bought ingredients and/or meal prep the various components of the salad. Making this delicious salad is just about putting everything in the salad bowl!
Check out the photos of the cooked salad chicken breast, soft-boiled eggs and instant dressing on the previous page.
- 1 serving (40g or more) salad mix washed and spun dry
- 1 cooked chicken breast warmed in microwave & cut to serving chunks
- 1 cooked boiled egg halved
- any salad toppings (I used sliced cucumber & cherry tomato)
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1/2 tbsp chopped spring onions
- 1-2 tbsp salad dressing on the side
Line salad plate with salad leaves. Place chicken in the center of the plate. Garnish with cucumber, cherry tomato, egg and spring onions. Serve with salad dressing at the side.
- If you want a quick and low calorie salad dressing, you can make a simple 1-minute lemon & olive oil dressing.
- You can make ramen eggs in advance as part of meal prep, which keeps in the fridge for a few days.
Pages: 1 2
I usually don’t trust the ready made chicken and eggs like this…but this does looks pretty fresh and good, esp. the eggs….perfectly done!
Wah, the 7-eleven in SG got upgraded liow! Now they sell such marinated soft-boiled eggs!
I did not know abt ready-packed cooked chicken breast until I recently watched it in some TW TV pgms. Glad to know SG is selling them but I guess only in selected supermarkets. Don Don Donki really got quite some selection lei. So good. How much is that chicken breast?
Yes our seven got a slight upgrade – we now have onigiri, ready meals and sandwich :p
And I recently tried the chicken breast at 7-11 which was good! I wonder if US seven sell this chicken breast? I got the Donki chicken for about S$3, quite affordable.