Sheet Pan Sausage & Veggies
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Sheet Pan Sausage & Veggies Recipe
You can substitute the zucchini and carrot in this recipe with other vegetables which require similar roasting time. Examples are broccoli florets, Brussels sprouts & cherry tomatoes.
- 300 grams sausage cut to 1 cm thickness
- 200 grams zucchini cut to 1 cm thickness
- 100 grams carrot peeled & cut to 1/2 cm thickness
- 1 tsp + 1 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley for garnish
You also need:
- a sheet pan (aka flat baking cookie tray)
- oven-safe baking paper
- Preparation. In a bowl, toss to coat cut sausage with 1 tsp olive oil. In another bowl, add cut zucchini and carrots. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, Italian seasoning and garlic salt. Toss to coat the vegetables evenly in the oil and herbs. Preheat oven to 200°C (392°F).
- Roast. Line sheet pan with baking paper. Spread out sausage and vegetables evenly on the pan. Roast in middle rack of oven for 20 minutes, or until the sausages are browned in some spots and the vegetables are slightly wrinkled.
- Serve. Season with black pepper and garnish with parsley. Serve as a grain bowl, salad, a side-dish or as eat it on its own as a light meal.