Roasted Brussels Sprout in Balsamic Vinegar
Filed Under: 30-Minute Recipes 5 or Less Ingredients Meatless Recipes Popular Recipes Recipes Salads & Vegetables Western Recipes
Roasted Brussels Sprout Recipe
Balsamic vinegar is a great-tasting combination with Brussels sprouts, but you may omit it from the recipe if preferred.
- 350g Brussels sprouts remove any wilted outer leaves from each sprout, then cut into half
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt & freshly cracked black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Arrange Brussels sprouts cut side up, one layer on a roasting tray lined with foil or parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the sprouts at preheated oven of 200°C (392°F) for about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the sprouts are tender, turning them with kitchen tongs halfway.
Pages: 1 2
My hubby is not a big fan for brussel sprouts. Maybe I can convince him with your recipe. Thanks for sharing such a healthy and hassle free recipe. ;)
Sounds so easy, yet looks like you fussed on it all day on it! Gonna share this recipe with my mom to try sometime. :) We like brussel sprouts too!
Your brussel sprouts looks so yummy! My friend has shown be to cook in an Asian way too : ) with soy sauce as yummy too.
I love roasted brussels sprouts and there’s nothing lazy about it :D
A very healthy dish. I love all veggies that go with Balsamic vinegar, delicious.
Love roasted brussels sprouts – the balsamic is a nice touch too.