Bacon Wrapped Enoki
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Bacon Wrapped Enoki Recipe
You may also use a combination of enoki with other vegetables like asparagus (prep before use) or scallion stalk.
Check out the step-by-step gallery above.
- 200 grams streaky bacon
- 100 grams enoki mushrooms ends trimmed & discarded
- olive oil optional
You also need:
- toothpicks (optional)
- baking paper or aluminum foil
- Wrap each bacon slice with a small handful of enoki mushrooms and roll it up into a tight cylinder. Secure with toothpick (optional).
- Brush enoki with some olive oil (prevent burning). Alternatively, you may use the oil rendered by the bacon halfway through baking.
- Arrange bacon wraps on a tray lined with baking paper or foil. Bake at preheated oven of 200°C (392°F) for 20 minutes or until bacon is cooked, turning once halfway. Remove toothpicks (if using) before serving.
Noob Cook Tip
Instead of baking, you can cook the bacon wraps on the stove top. You do not need to brush the vegetables with olive oil for the stove top method. Be sure to turn the bacon wraps around often with kitchen tongs, and cook until the bacon is crisp.