Sheet Pan Shrimp
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Sheet Pan Shrimp Recipe
Enjoy these succulent shrimps as a light meal or for supper, dipping some bread to soak up the pan juices. You can also turn this into a delicious shrimp salad.
This recipe will fill a compact sheet pan (half the size of a standard oven tray), ideal for cooking for 1-2 person(s). If you are cooking for more, use a standard tray & double up the ingredients accordingly.
- 10 extra large shrimps (prawns) peeled & deveined, tail-on (180g after prep)
- 25g unsalted butter melted
- 3 cloves minced garlic (or 1/8 tsp garlic powder)
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil (evoo)
- small pinch of salt to taste
- 2 pinches chilli flakes optional
- 5 thin lemon slices
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh Italian parsley to garnish; optional
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Coat shrimps evenly with butter, garlic, lemon juice, evoo, chilli flakes and salt in a small bowl, stirring with a spatula to mix everything well.
- Prepare sheet pan. Spread out the prepared shrimps and lemon slices one layer in a baking sheet pan.
- Bake at preheated oven of 200°C (392°F) for 8-12 minutes at upper rack. Garnish with parsley and black pepper.