Prawns with Snow Peas
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Shrimp with Snow Peas Recipe
If using frozen prawns as a short-cut, thaw before use. You can also add mushrooms (shiitake or hon shimeji) to the stir-fry for more variety.
- 200 grams de-shelled, deveined & tail-on prawns (shrimps)
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 dashes white pepper
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 thin ginger slices julienned
- 100 grams snow peas pull and discard the “strings”
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
(A) SAUCE (combine in a small cup)
- 1/2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp Chinese wine (Hua Tiao/Shaoxing)
- Marinade prawns in 1 tsp oyster sauce and white pepper for 10 minutes.
- Stir-fry aromatics. Heat oil in wok, stir-fry garlic and ginger briefly until aromatic.
- Cook and serve. Add prawns and stir fry until half cooked. Add snow peas and sauce (A), stir-fry quickly until prawns are just cooked. Serve with steamed rice.