Perfect Scrambled Eggs
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay may be known to be mean, but he also makes a mean meal of scrambled eggs as well. I saw this youtube video demonstrating how he does his scrambled eggs. I tried the recipe and it sure was a winner – the scrambled eggs are of a nice velvety and creamy consistency. The scrambled eggs (without the toast) also makes a treat for those eating low-carb.
- Pepperoni “Pizza” Omelette Recipe (above)
- Button Mushroom Omelette Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Egg Roll Recipe
Gordon uses interesting techniques such as only whisking the eggs in the pan and seasoning them only at the end – who would have guess that these are the secrets to perfect scrambled eggs? ;)
Gordon Ramsay’s Perfect Scrambled Eggs Tips
- Whisk the eggs only when they are in the pan.
- Give the eggs a break from the heat once they get going, so they can combine and avoid drying out.
- Season the eggs right at the end. If you season them in the beginning, the salt will break down the eggs and they may turn watery.