Perfect Scrambled Eggs
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Perfect Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Give the eggs a break from the heat once they get going, so they can combine and avoid drying out.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp crème fraîche (substitute with any type of cream or milk)
- 20 grams butter
- chopped chives
- salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Break eggs in a saucepan and add butter. Do not whisk the eggs or season them at this point.
- Turn on the stove and break the eggs in the pan using the spatula.
- Keep stirring the egg mixture, and as soon as it starts to thicken a little, get it off the heat and continue stirring.
- Alternate between stirring the eggs while they are on and off the heat, repeat a few times (about 3-4) until the scrambled eggs are of the right consistency (creamy and fluffy).
- Take the eggs off the heat, mix in crème fraîche (or cream/milk) to cool it down, season with salt and pepper and fold in some chopped chives.
Noob Cook Notes
- The original recipe calls for 3 eggs per person, but I reduce it to 2 eggs per person to suit my preference.
- I had my scrambled eggs with parmesan toast. To make this, mix equal amount of butter and powdered parmesan cheese, spread the mixture over my baguette and toast it in the oven until warm.
Adapted from Gordon Ramsay’s Scrambled Eggs Recipe