Pancakes Lunch Box (Keto Pancake Mix)
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Pancakes Lunch Box (Keto Pancake Mix) Recipe
I used Simple Mills’ Pancake & Waffle Mix in this recipe as I am new to keto baking. If you are using another brand of pancake mix, follow the instructions on the packaging to make about nine small (8 cm) pancakes.
- 3/4 cup (70g) Simple Mills’ Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (or evoo)
- oil to grease the pan
You also need (accompanions for lunchbox):
- fruits (I’m using blueberries & grapes)
- 10 ml pancake syrup (for keto & low-carb, use Calorie-Free Walden Farms Pancake Syrup)
- Make pancake batter. Add pancake premix, egg, milk and oil in a large bowl. Whisk until well blended.
- Make pancakes. Heat lightly oiled pan, griddle or pancake pan on medium heat. Pour batter onto the hot pan using 1 1/2 to 2 tbsp batter for each pancake. Cook until edges are dry, then turn and brown other side.
- Assemble lunchbox. In a lunchbox (I’m using Ikea’s square lunchbox), add the pancakes, blueberries, grapes along with a mini pancake syrup sauce bottle.