Mango Salsa Pasta
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Mango Salsa Pasta Recipe
Use sweet ripened mango to bring out the tropical sweetness of this mango salsa pasta. The pasta keeps well in the fridge overnight and can be served chilled or at room temperature. It is perfect for packed lunches and meal prep.
- 60g spiral or fusilli pasta
- 150g sweet mango flesh cubed
- 3 shallots diced
- zest and juice of half Thai Lime (or 1/2 tbsp lemon juice)
- 2 hot chilli# de-seeded and sliced thinly
- 8 cherry tomatoes diced
- 2 tbsp chopped Italian parsley or coriander
- 1/4 tsp salt to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
# use chilli padi (bird’s eye chilli), serrano pepper or jalapeno, depending on the availability in your area.
- Cook pasta. Bring a pot of water with 1 tsp salt added. When the water is boiling, add pasta and cook according to package instructions, taking off about 2 minutes for al dente. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Toss and serve. In a large bowl, add drained pasta and the rest of the ingredients. Mix well. This mango salsa pasta can be served at room temperature or chilled.