Golden Kiwi Smoothies
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Golden Kiwi Smoothie Recipes
For best results, use ripe or overripe (best) golden kiwi & banana for more natural sweetness.
If you have a high-powered blender such as a nutribullet, you can add 1/2 tsp flaxseeds and 1/2 tsp chia seeds for extra nutrition.
- 1 kiwi skin removed; flesh cut to small chunks
- half banana cut to small chunks
- 50ml cold pure 100% coconut water
- 2 tbsp Greek (or any plain) yoghurt
- 2 tsp honey or maple syrup to taste; omit if eating low-carb
Process everything in a blender until well combined and creamy.
Variation (with orange juice):
This version will yield a sunny yellow smoothie with a refreshing citrus undertone.
Replace coconut water with cold pure orange juice. Reduce yoghurt to 1 tbsp and honey (or maple syrup) to 1 tsp. Process everything in a blender until well combined and creamy. Grate some orange zest for garnish.