Baked Cream of Mushroom Ravioli
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Baked Cream of Mushroom Ravioli Recipe
In this recipe, I am using canned Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup. Whichever brand you use, use about 20% more water than stated in the package instructions.
In place of the Japanese maitake and hon shimeji mushrooms used in the recipe, you can use other types of mushrooms, particularly button mushrooms.
- 100g instant cream of mushroom soup (I used Campbell’s)
- 120ml hot water
- 20g trimmed maitake & shimeji mushrooms
- 8 fresh instant ravioli
- dried parsley flakes
- fresh basil leaves torn to smaller pieces
- freshly lack pepper
You also need:
- a 15cm oven-safe baking dish
- olive oil cooking spray
- Prepare creamy mushroom mixture. In a large bowl, combine cream of mushroom and hot water. Stir vigorously until combined (it’s okay if there are still some tiny lumps). Stir in mushrooms and mix well.
- Prepare baking dish. Coat oven dish with cooking spray. Arrange raviolis one layer in the dish. Then pour prepared soup mixture to cover the ravioli.
- Bake and serve. Cover with foil and bake at preheated oven of 200°C (392°F) for 20 minutes. Remove foil and stir the contents to mix well. If the soup is too thick and/or too salty, you can add hot water (a little at a time) to thin the consistency. Season to taste. Garnish with parsley, basil & black pepper.
You can also add some shredded cheese (cheddar or mozzarella) as a topping – you may need some hot water at the end as the cheese will thicken the mushroom soup & make it saltier.