Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
15-minute Avocado Pasta Recipe
This is a truly easy, healthy and vegan recipe; perfect for using up the odd leftover avocado.
- 1 ripe avocado pitted and peeled
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove peeled and sliced
- 2 servings of pasta (I am using 140 grams of linguine)
- 1 tbsp chopped pasley optional
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Make avocado “sauce”. In a blender or food processor, process the avocado flesh, olive oil, garlic and a small pinch of salt until smooth and creamy.
- Cook pasta in salted, boiling water according to the instructions indicated on packaging, until al dente. Drain pasta. Reserve half a cup of pasta cooking water.
- Toss avocado sauce with cooked pasta, chopped parsley and about 2 tbsp pasta cooking water to bind everything together. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Recipe adapted from Oh She Glows.