Stir-fry Scallop with Vegetables
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Stir-fry Scallop with Vegetables Recipe
This scallop with vegetables (baby corn, carrot & snow peas) stir-fry is a balanced Chinese side dish with both meat and veggies in it. Deliciously savoury and goes well with rice.
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 slices ginger julienned
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 10 medium scallops thaw if using frozen, pat dry on kitchen towels
- 4 baby corn cut diagonally to 2-3 sections
- half carrot sliced thinly & diagonally
- 12 snow peas prepped & trimmed
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp Maggi seasoning sauce (or 1 tsp fish sauce/light soy sauce or pinch of salt) to taste
- 1 tbsp Chinese wine (Hua Diao/Shaoxing)
- Cook aromatics. Heat oil in wokpan. Add ginger and garlic. Stir fry briefly until aromatic.
- Add scallops, baby corn and carrot to the wok. Stir fry until all the scallops have just turned opaque.
- Add seasonings at (A) and stir fry to coat everything evenly in the sauce. When the scallops are cooked, add snow peas and stir fry until cooked, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.