Stir-fry Scallop with Vegetables
This stir-fry scallops with vegetables is a balanced Chinese side dish with meat and veggies in it. Recently, life has been hectic so I tried out a different strategy for menu planning, which is to not plan what to cook :P Using baby corn, carrot and snow peas as fixed repeated ingredients in my grocery shopping list, I whipped up various dishes (see list of some of the dishes below) revolving around these three veggies. This arrangement has worked out really well to tide me over the past two weeks.
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Made with Baby Corn, Carrot and/or Snow Peas:
- Claypot Tofu with Seafood Recipe
- Stir-fry Pork with Vegetables Recipe
- Stir-fry Prawns with Snow Peas Recipe
Noob Cook’s Favourite Scallop Recipes:
- Baked Parmesan Scallops Recipe
- Claypot Scallop Glass Noodles Recipe
- Parmesan Orange Scallops Salad Recipe