Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
It’s less than a month to Christmas and it’s time to share some festive recipes, starting with this sparkling raspberry drink. You can serve this drink anytime of the year, just that the addition of chopped raspberries gives the lemonade such a lovely red hue that it somehow reminds me of Christmas. I use my base lemonade recipe, but decided to use soda water instead of plain water to make this drink more bubbly and fun. I think this is a really nice drink to have when you have guests, they are just so pretty to look at, yummy to drink, and go well with all kinds of food you serve.
(makes a pitcher of about 700ml)
– Juice of 1 to 1 1/2 lemon (depending on how sour you like)
– Sugar syrup: ½ cup caster sugar, dissolved in just enough boiling water to dissolve the sugar
– 1 can of chilled soda water (about 330ml)
– 5 raspberries, chopped
– Lemon slices
1. Combine lemon juice and sugar syrup in a pitcher with a lid. Chill in the fridge.
2. Just before serving, pour soda water into the pitcher, add chopped berries, lemon slices and if you like, ice cubes.