Chilled Soya Beancurd
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Soya Beancurd Pudding Recipe
As the quantities are small, it is recommended to use a digital weighing scale for accuracy. Each gram of instant jelly powder makes a difference in the resulting firmness.
- 30 grams ‘Unisoy’ Soya Bean Milk Powder
- 15 grams ‘Polleney’ Soya Bean Milk Powder
- 15 grams ‘Nestle’ ‘Coffeemate’ coffee creamer
- 15 grams sugar to taste
- 350 ml hot water
- 5 grams instant jelly powder
You also need:
- digital weighing scale
- In a saucepan, add all the ingredients except instant jelly powder. Heat until warm but not boiling, whisking or stirring the soya milk until fully dissolved.
- Stir in instant jelly powder until fully dissolved. Run the soya milk through a sieve for about 4 times.
- Gently pour into 2 bowls and flatten surface bubbles with the back of a spoon. Leave to cool at room temperature, then transfer bowls to chill in the fridge.
Adapted from chanzhf, HWZ: “Sharing lao ban recipe. Who wants?”