Sacha Sauce Pork
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Sacha Pork Stir-fry
The recommended pork cuts to use are shoulder butt (which is used in this recipe), pork belly or pork loin (腰肉).
Use original or spicy mala sacha sauce according to preference.
- 150g pork fillet sliced thinly against the grain
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1-2 chilli padi partially de-seeded & sliced thinly; to taste*
- 15 snow peas pull & discard the “strings”
- 1/4 bell pepper sliced to long sticks
* skip this if you are using spicy “mala” sacha sauce
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp cornflour
- 3 dashes white pepper powder
(B) Sauce (stir to mix)
- 1 level tbsp sacha sauce (沙茶醬)
- 1 tbsp Chinese wine
- Marinade pork in (A), for at least half an hour, or overnight in fridge.
- Cook snow peas in boiling water for 2 minutes. Rinse under cold water, drain & set aside.
- Stir-fry the pork. Heat oil in wok. Stir fry garlic & chilli briefly until aromatic. Add pork slices and stir-fry until entirely cooked on surface (turns fully opaque). Add sauce (B) and cut peppers. Stir fry on high heat for another minute. Turn off the heat, stir in the cooked snow peas to coat evenly in the sauce and serve.