Roasted Baby Potatoes
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Roasted Baby Potatoes Recipe
You may use any amount of potatoes, as long as they occupy a layer in the roasting tray. Adjust olive oil and seasonings accordingly. You can also use your favourite herbs (such as rosemary or thyme) and spices (such as paprika powder for heat).
- 300 grams baby potatoes scrubbed
- 1/2 tbsp sea salt and water
- extra-virgin olive oil just enough to coat the potatoes; about 1 tbsp or so
- 1 tsp garlic powder to taste
- sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- dried parsley to serve; optional
- Add potatoes into a small pot with 1/2 tbsp sea salt and cover with water. Bring to boil, then simmer with lid on for 10 minutes, or until slightly softened.
- Drain the potatoes. With a fork or potato masher, gently crush each potato without breaking it apart.
- Coat potatoes with olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the potatoes one layer on a roasting tray lined with parchment paper. Bake at preheated oven of 200°C (392°F) for 15 minutes. Turn the potatoes over using tongs. Then continue baking for another 20 minutes, or until the skin is crispy and wrinkly. Sprinkle on some dried parsley. Best served hot.