Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Marmite Spaghetti Recipe
Use your favourite pasta (such as linguine or angel hair) in place of spaghetti. The basic marmite spaghetti tastes great on its own, but you can also add ingredients such as mushrooms to make it a more sumptuous meal.
- 2 servings (roughly 160g) spaghetti or other pasta noodles such as linguine or angel hair
- 25 grams unsalted butter
- 2 tsp Marmite to taste
- 1 tsp sea salt
- reserved pasta water
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- freshly chopped parsley
- Cook Pasta. Cook spaghetti in a pot of boiling water with 1 tsp salt added until al dente (usually minus 2 minutes off recommended time in packaging instructions for spaghetti).
- Make Marmite Sauce. While the pasta is cooking, make the marmite sauce. Melt butter in a small saucepan and add Marmite while the butter is still hot, stirring with spatula to dissolve it completely.
- Serve. When the pasta is cooked, drain and add them to the Marmite sauce to toss, adding 1-2 tbsp pasta water to bind everything together. Optional: Serve with grated parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
Credit: Idea from Nigella Kitchen