Honey Baked Chicken Wings
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Honey Baked Chicken Wings Recipe
These Chinese-style baked chicken wings tasted deliciously just like barbequed chicken wings and are cooked entirely in the oven. Serve with your favourite chilli sauce and lime at the side.
- 6 chicken wings about 500 grams
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp light soy sauce
- Prepare the wings by cutting to 3 portions at the joint (drummette, mid joint and end tip). Freeze the end tips for making chicken stock. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Marinade chicken with the rest of the ingredients for at least half an hour or overnight.
- Arrange chicken pieces on wire rack with foil-lined tray beneath. Bake at preheated oven of 200°C (392°F) for 25 minutes or until chicken turns golden brown, basting with remaining marinade and turning once halfway.
Noob Cook Tips
- You may also use the mid-joint or drumlette cut for this recipe.
- Rest the chicken pieces on a wire rack so that the excess oil can drip onto a foil-wrapped tray beneath. Otherwise, the part of the chicken touching the roasting tray will be soggy and oily.