Fish Cake Omelette
Fish Cake Omelette Recipe
This is a super quick and easy recipe for fish cake omelette you can cook with just a few ingredients and under 15 minutes. Goes well with porridge.
- 3 eggs beaten
- a dash of white pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2-3 (about 50 grams per piece) fish cakes (鱼饼) diced
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onions
- Combine eggs, white pepper and light soy sauce in a small bowl; mix well.
- Heat oil in wok and stir fry diced fish cakes for about a minute.
- Pour egg mixture over the fish cakes. Gently tilt the wok to ensure the fish cake dices are well coated in the egg. Cook a few minutes on one side until dry and nicely browned, then flip to the other side and do the same. Garnish with chopped spring onions.