Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Recipe
The odd, loosened outer leaves can be cooked alongside the halved sprouts and they will crisp up nicely like potato chips when roasted, but they do cook faster, so you may want to remove them earlier from the tray once they crisp up.
- 200 grams Brussels sprouts remove any wilted outer leaves from each sprout, then cut into half
- 2 slices bacon diced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- a small pinch of salt to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil.
- Arrange sprouts one layer on a roasting tray lined with foil or parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper. Scatter diced bacon over the sprouts.
- Roast sprouts at preheated oven of 200°C (392°F) for about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the sprouts are tender, turning them with kitchen tongs halfway.