Bell Peppers Chicken Stir-fry
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Bell Pepper Chicken Recipe
Use an assortment of red/yellow/green bell peppers for a brightly coloured dish.
- 100 grams boneless chicken fillet (thigh or breast) cut to bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 red chilli padi sliced thinly; to taste
- 75 grams bell peppers (capsicums) wedges (red/yellow/green)
- 1 tbsp Chinese wine (Shaoxing/Hua Tiao)
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onions garnish
- 1/2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp light soy sauce to taste
- 3 dashes white pepper powder
- Marinade. Marinade chicken in (A) for at least half an hour or overnight in the fridge.
- Cook & Serve. Heat oil in wok. Stir-fry garlic and chilli briefly until aromatic. Add marinaded chicken and stir-fry until fully cooked on surface (no longer pink). Then add bell peppers and Chinese wine. Stir fry over high heat for 1 minute. Garnish with spring onions and serve with rice.