Baked Portobello Mushrooms
Filed Under: 30-Minute Recipes Air Fryer Recipes Appetizers & Finger Foods Popular Recipes Recipes Valentine's Recipes Western Recipes
Baked Portobello Mushrooms Recipe
This is a super easy & gourmet-looking baked mushrooms – my friend who claimed to be a total noob in the kitchen cooked this for us and everyone was wowed by the results.
- 200 grams portobello mushrooms stalks removed, caps cleaned and patted dry
- 50 grams shredded mozerealla cheese
- 40 grams ham (about 2 slices) cubed
- 2 fresh button or shiitake mushrooms stalks removed, diced
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- parsley for garnishing
- Brush outer mushroom caps with half of the olive oil. Place portobello mushrooms, cap side down, on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or aluminium foil.
- Divide and top mushrooms with cheese, followed by the cubed ham, diced mushrooms and garlic. Season with salt and black pepper. Drizzle olive oil over the mushrooms.
- Baked in preheated oven of 200°C (392°F) for 12 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and the toppings start to brown. If using air fryer, cook in preheated temperature of 180°C for about 10 minutes. Garnish with fresh or dried parsley.
Pages: 1 2
Like the recipes!!!!
How do I tell which are portobello mushrooms? In SG, where to get it cheapest? Wet market or supermarket and what is a good price range to know that the market vendors are not overpricing because I’m a “noobcook”? Thanks :)
Most NTUC fairprice sells. Around $4 for 8-12 pieces of Portobello mushroom. Bought mine a few days ago. Hope this helps. :)
There should have a sign that tells you what they are. If not ask someone who works in the produce area of the grocery store. Don’t have any idea what a “wet market” is. My local grocery store have them and they are well marked. If they are not In your market/grocery store ASK,. Don’t know what you are referring to “SG”. ????