Baked Portobello Mushrooms
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Baked Portobello Mushrooms Recipe
This is a super easy & gourmet-looking baked mushrooms – my friend who claimed to be a total noob in the kitchen cooked this for us and everyone was wowed by the results.
- 200 grams portobello mushrooms stalks removed, caps cleaned and patted dry
- 50 grams shredded mozerealla cheese
- 40 grams ham (about 2 slices) cubed
- 2 fresh button or shiitake mushrooms stalks removed, diced
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- parsley for garnishing
- Brush outer mushroom caps with half of the olive oil. Place portobello mushrooms, cap side down, on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or aluminium foil.
- Divide and top mushrooms with cheese, followed by the cubed ham, diced mushrooms and garlic. Season with salt and black pepper. Drizzle olive oil over the mushrooms.
- Baked in preheated oven of 200°C (392°F) for 12 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and the toppings start to brown. If using air fryer, cook in preheated temperature of 180°C for about 10 minutes. Garnish with fresh or dried parsley.