Apple Infused Tea
Apple Infused Tea Recipe
The measurements used are indicative, just “eyeball” the amount of fruits and water needed for the jug you are using.
In place of the tea bag, you can also use bottled tea or just plain water.
- 1 red apple (or half red & half green) cut to wedges
- 1 cold brew tea bag see note below
- 1 small slice Thai lime optional
- clean drinking water to fill the bottle about 300 ml
You also need
- 500 ml glass carafe, jug, pitcher or bottle with lid
Add tea bag, apple and lime (if using) to a 500ml glass bottle. Pour clean drinking water to the brim. Refrigerate for about 6 hours before drinking. The drink can also be chilled overnight to be enjoyed as a refreshing detox drink first thing in the morning.
- I’m using Muji’s organic apple & honeybush tea for cold water. It is designed for 500ml water, which is the capacity of the Ikea 365+ carafe I am using.
- You can add on to this basic recipe, such as a sprig of mint, a stevia leaf or a cinnamon stick.