Stir-fry Pork with Vegetables
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Stir-fry Pork with Vegetables Recipe
This recipe will work well with lean pork (most economical cut), shoulder butt or belly (mid-range) or tenderloin pork (most premium cut).
- 100g lean pork sliced thinly & diagonally against the grain
- 1/2 tsp + 1 tbsp cooking oil divided
- 4 baby corn sliced each corn to 2-3 sections diagonally
- half carrot peeled & sliced thinly
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 thin slices ginger julienned
- 15 snow peas strings pulled & discarded then trimmed
- 1/4 red bell pepper sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp Chinese wine (Hua Tiao/Shaoxing)
- 1/2 tbsp Chinese wine
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 dashes white pepper powder
- 1/2 tbsp cornflour
- Marinade pork in (A) for at least half hour or longer (up to overnight) in the fridge.
- Blanch baby corn & carrot. In a small pot, add some water and 1/2 tsp oil. Boil baby corn and carrot for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Cook the dish and serve. Heat remaining oil in wok. Add garlic and ginger, stir fry briefly until fragrant. Add marinated pork and stir fry until the meat is no longer opaque. Add the prepared baby corn and carrot to the wok and stir fry for 1 minute. Finally, add snow peas, bell pepper, Chinese wine and sesame oil. Stir fry for another minute and transfer to serving plate.