Shacha Sauce Noodles
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Shacha Sauce Noodles Recipe
This recipe is the measurement for one bowl of sacha sauce noodles. You can cook as many bowls as you like by making each portion of noodle sauce in the serving bowl, then tossing in the cooked noodles to mix in the sauce.
- 1 bundle (50-70g) dried “yang chun” noodles (阳春面) may substitute with any favourite noodles such as pasta or egg noodles
- few thinly sliced Japanese cucumber
- chopped scallions and/or coriander
- Make the quick sauce by combining (A) in the serving bowl; stir to mix evenly with a spoon.
- Bring a small pot of water to boil. Add noodles and cook according to package instructions, about 3-5 minutes or until soft. Drain noodles in a colander and rinse it through tap water to cool.
- Toss the drained noodles in the prepared sauce. Garnish with spring onions and/or coriander and serve.