Sriracha Edamame Recipe
If you can’t find Sriracha sauce, you can substitute with your favourite chilli sauce with 1/2 tsp vinegar.
- 250 grams frozen cooked salted edamame (soybeans in pods) do not thaw
- hot boiling water
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 5 grams (about 2 small & thin slices ginger) minced
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- Prepare edamame. Add frozen edamame in a large bowl. Pour boiling water so that the edamame is completely submerged. Cover with a lid for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Make the hot sauce. Heat sesame oil in a wokpan. Stir fry ginger & garlic until aromatic. Add sriracha chilli sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Let the sauce bubble briefly until slightly thickened. Take the pan off the heat.
- Coat the edamame in the sauce. Add prepped edamame to the pan, stirring to coat them evenly in the hot sauce. Serve warm or chilled.
Pages: 1 2
Hi wiffy! Thanks for sharing your iherb code. I have always wanted to order stuff from there but was afraid of the hassle! May I know if the flat shipping rate is regardless of shipping weight? Thanks for standing.I appreciate it! :)
Hi serene, there is a limit of 4 lbs for the $4 shipping rate. Once in a while, they have free shipping promo. You can just add to cart, select country to view the shipping options. hope this helps!
Your picture looks so delicious it makes me want to pick one up to eat it! :D I love spicy seasonings and sauces on my food too. Sounds great!
Sounds really easy! The next time I buy edamame in pods, I can try this.
Hi wiffy! I didn’t know Huy Fong sriracha is available from iherb. Thanks for the tip! How’s your experience with iherb’s flat shipping rate so far? I’ve found quite a few things to buy apart from the sriracha, just that I’m worried will the parcel get lost :(
I know, this must be addictive. I won’t be able to stop til I finish all of them, too :D It’s a long time I had not eaten these. They are not easily available here….hmmm. Love that you add some chilli sauce to it to make it spicy.
Yummy and addictive, will just keep eating until they are all gone!
Wow! Super addictive just by looking at your photo! I want some too. ;)
What other brand of garlic chilli sauce would u recommend that’s available here?
This sounds and looks really tasty! I just used up my sriracha, need to get a bottle tomorrow when I do grocery shopping.