Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Sriracha Edamame Recipe
If you can’t find Sriracha sauce, you can substitute with your favourite chilli sauce with 1/2 tsp vinegar.
- 250 grams frozen cooked salted edamame (soybeans in pods) do not thaw
- hot boiling water
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 5 grams (about 2 small & thin slices ginger) minced
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- Prepare edamame. Add frozen edamame in a large bowl. Pour boiling water so that the edamame is completely submerged. Cover with a lid for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Make the hot sauce. Heat sesame oil in a wokpan. Stir fry ginger & garlic until aromatic. Add sriracha chilli sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Let the sauce bubble briefly until slightly thickened. Take the pan off the heat.
- Coat the edamame in the sauce. Add prepped edamame to the pan, stirring to coat them evenly in the hot sauce. Serve warm or chilled.