Blueberry Overnight Oats
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Blueberry Overnight Oats Recipe
In this recipe, the blueberry jam used to sweeten the oats can be substituted with maple syrup or honey.
The blueberry oats keeps well in a covered glass jug in the fridge for up to a week, making it ideal for meal prep.
If you like a more vibrant purple presentation for the oats (pictured above), mix half of the oats with blueberry jam. Layer plain oats and blueberry oats in serving glass. Before eating, stir the oats with a spoon to mix the blueberry jam evenly.
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries for topping the oats
(A) Basic Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup (50g) rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (65g) Greek or plain yoghurt
- 3/4 cup (100ml) unsweetened milk (soy or cow’s milk)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp (no sugar added) blueberry jam to taste; reduce if eating low-carb
You Also Need:
- 1-2 mason jars with lid (or recycled cleaned jam or honey glass jar)
In a glass jug, combine (A), stir to mix well or cover with lid and shake vigorously. Chill in the fridge over night (or at least 6 hours) and keeps up to a week. When ready to serve, top the oats with blueberries.