Sweet Shrimp Sashimi (Amaebi) Salad
Sweet Shrimp Sashimi (Amaebi) Salad Recipe
Use sashimi-grade Japanese sweet shrimp (amaebi) to make this salad. Otherwise, you can substitute the sashimi shrimp with boiled shelled shrimps.
Check out the ingredients and step-by-step photos on the previous page.
- 50g assorted salad leaves washed & spun dry
- 50g sweet shrimp sashimi (amaebi/あまえび)
- 1 ripe avocado pitted and cut to wedges
- 2 tbsp salmon fish roe (ikura/いくら)
- 1-2 tbsp wafu salad dressing (instant or home-made)
Line salad plate with salad greens. Even scatter the salad with sweet shrimp sashimi, avocado and fish roe. Serve with salad dressing at the side.