Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
Traditionally, the bolognese sauce is served with tagliatelle (long flat pasta noodles), but you can use any type of pasta you like, such as paghetti.
- 300g bolognese sauce (see recipe here)
- 2 servings of spaghetti or other pasta (about 160g)
- salt and pepper to taste
- shredded parsmesan cheese and chopped parsley optional
- Bring a pot of water with 1 tbsp sea salt to a boil. Cook pasta according until al dente. Drain and set aside the pasta, reserving some of the pasta water.
- Warm bolognese sauce in a saucepan. Set aside 1-2 ladles of sauce in a bowl.
- Add cooked pasta to the meat sauce in saucepan. Add pasta water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to bind the pasta together.
- Season with freshly cracked black pepper. Plate the pasta to serving dishes and top with the remaining meat sauce. Top with parmesan cheese and parsley, if desired.
Noob Cook Tip:
The meat sauce can be prepared in advanced – freeze the sauce in individual serving bags and thaw them when needed (either stove top or microwave).