Sautéed Salad Mix
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Sautéed Salad Mix Recipe
I used a sun-dried tomato salt & pepper seasoning blend to season the salad. You can use any favourite brand of salt & seasoning blend in your pantry. All use dried herbs mix (such as all-purpose seasoning), garlic salt & black pepper.
Check out the ingredients photos and more tips on the previous page.
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped shallots/red onions
- 100g salad mix
- 1 tbsp chicken stock or water
- 1/2 tsp salt & pepper blend (or use all-purpose seasoning, salt & black pepper) to taste
- 6 drops lemon juice to taste
- Prepare salad greens. Pick and discard any salad leaves that have gone bad. If there is any residue gooeyness on the leftover leaves, wash and spin them dry in a salad spinner.
- Cook aromatics. Heat olive oil in a large pan. Fry chopped garlic and shallots/red onions until the latter is translucent.
- Add salad greens, chicken stock, salt & pepper blend and lemon juice. Cook it down for a few short minutes until the salad is just withered. Season to taste.