Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe
As you dig into the oats, enjoy streaks of creamy peanut butter amidst the milky oats. You can also stir in both tablespoons of peanut butter until well blended, if preferred.
The chocolate oats keeps well in a covered glass jug in the fridge for up to a week, making it ideal for meal prep.
- 1 + 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter divided
- 1 ripe banana sliced
- some raspberries or any fave berries
- handful roasted peanuts or any fave nuts
(A) Basic Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup (50g) rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (65g) Greek or plain yoghurt
- 3/4 cup (100ml) unsweetened milk (soy or cow’s milk)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- a tiny pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey or maple syrup to taste; reduce if eating low-carb
You Also Need:
- 1-2 mason jars with lid (or recycled cleaned jam or honey glass jar)
- Make basic overnight oats. In a glass jug, combine (A), stir to mix well or cover with lid and shake vigorously. Chill in the fridge over night (or at least 6 hours) and keeps up to a week.
- Add peanut butter and fruits. When ready to serve, swirl in 1 tbsp peanut butter into the oats so that they form streaks of peanut butter. Top the oats with another tablespoon of peanut butter, banana, raspberries and peanuts.