Kaya Toast Recipe
If you don’t have a toaster, you can toast the bread in an oven for 10-15 minutes at 200°C (392°F) until they are crispy and browned.
- 6 slices of bread without edges
- kaya (aka coconut jam) spread
- thinly sliced butter
- Toast the bread in a toaster.
- Spread some kaya on the untoasted side of the bread slice. Add butter slices on one of the bread on top of the kaya spread and then place a second piece of bread on top to form a sandwich.
- Use a bread knife to cut to smaller, bite-sized pieces. To complete the breakfast experience, serve with hot kopi/teh and half-boiled eggs.
Pages: 1 2
What brand sliced butter used in kaya butter toast ???
You can use any brand you like. I’m using SCS.
Pingback: Soft-boiled Eggs Recipe (Half-boiled Eggs)
Is it SCS salted or unsalted butter?
u can use any brand of butter, salted or not up to you too (I always buy unsalted butter).
Pingback: Quoi faire à Singapour lors d’un stop-over | colombefrei on the road
Pingback: Food to Avoid in Singapore (and the reasons why) - Just a Fat Boi