Baked Escargots Shrooms
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Baked Escargots Shrooms Recipe
This is an easy gourmet recipe for baked portebello mushrooms with escargots, sun-dried tomatoes and aromatics.
- 12-16 pieces groXers Escargots rinsed and patted dry
- 20 grams butter
- 8 shallots minced
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 40 grams sun-dried tomatoes finely chopped
- 4 large portebello mushrooms stalks removed, caps clean and patted dry
- 3 tbsp Urbani truffle oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt & black pepper to taste
- a few leaves fresh basil finely chopped
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Saute shallots, garlic, parsley and half of the chopped sundried tomatoes, until shallots are softened.
- Brush outer mushroom caps with 1 tbsp truffle oil. Place mushrooms, cap side down, on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or aluminium foil.
- Divide and top mushrooms with butter mixture prepared earlier, a layer of cheese, remaining sun-dried tomatoes and 3-4 escargots. Season with salt and black pepper. Drizzle remaining truffle oil over the mushrooms.
- Baked in preheated oven of 200°C (392°F) for 15 minutes, or until the mushrooms are cooked. Garnish with fresh basil.