Honey Cornflakes Cups
Honey Cornflakes Cups (Honey Joys) Recipe
The quantities used in this recipe fills 2 baking trays and makes approximately 70 mini cases (measuring 4 cm diameter x 2 cm height).
- 2 tbsp honey
- 50 grams unsalted butter
- 150 grams cornflakes gently crushed to smaller pieces
- coloured sprinkles aka jimmies or hundreds-and-thousands
- In a saucepan, melt butter and honey over gentle heat, until the mixture is frothy.
- Add crushed cornflakes into the honey butter mixture and stir to coat the cornflakes evenly.
- Spoon cornflakes into individual mini baking cases and top with coloured sprinkles. Bake at preheated oven of 150°C for 10-12 minutes, or until the cornflakes turn a darker shade of golden. Once cooled, store them in an airtight container.
Recipe slightly adapted from 星厨房.