Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing Recipe
The dressing recipe is very flexible. You can adjust the honey for the sweetness, and the mustard for the tanginess. Add more mayonnaise to bind the dressing together if needed.
(A) Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
- 3 tbsp wholegrain mustard or fine mustard
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (halved the mayonnaise if using fine mustard)
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 chicken breast cut to thick slices
- 50g lettuce torn by hand to smaller pieces, rinsed and spin dried
- carrots finely shredded
- a few leaves purple cabbage finely shredded
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup corn nibblets
- Mix (A) in a bowl until the salad dressing becomes a paste.
- Add (B) in a large salad bowl. Toss with salad dressing just before serving.