10-minute Egg Fried Rice
Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
10-minute Egg Fried Rice Recipe
Instead of overnight refrigerated rice, you can also use freshly cooked rice which has been refrigerated for a few hours.
- 2 servings (about 200 grams) cooked white rice refrigerated overnight for best results
- 2 egg lightly beaten & seasoned with 1 tsp of light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 5 cloves of garlic minced
- 3 shallots minced
- 1/2 tsp chicken seasoning powder optional; to taste
- 1/2 tsp salt to taste
- chopped spring onions for garnish
- Heat oil in wok. Stir fry garlic & shallots until shallots are soft and translucent.
- Add rice and use the back of the frying spatula to flatten any rice lumps so that they are separated.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over the rice and stir fry the rice at high heat until the rice is no longer soggy. Season with chicken seasoning powder and salt, to taste. Garnish with chopped spring onions.