[Closed] PrimaDéli Pineapple Tarts Giveaway
Update: Congratulations to winners Christin, Lee Jia Hui, Helen Tay, Amy Lim and Genevieve. Thank you to everyone who participated.
Chinese New Year is just around the corner. As a treat to my readers, Noob Cook is partnering with PrimaDéli to giveaway five PrimaDéli goodie bags, worth S$48.00 each, generously sponsored by PrimaDéli.
What’s in the goodie bag:
– Shaped like a pineapple signifying prosperity and good fortune, Fortune Pineapple Tarts are filled with aromatic pineapple pulp within a soft baked crust. Individually wrapped to retain its freshness, Fortune Pineapple Tarts make the perfect gift for your beloveds.
– Those who prefer more pastry in their tarts would love the Pillow Pineapple Tarts. Packed with the scrumptious and fresh goodness of the tropical fruit, PrimaDéli’s Pillow Pineapple Tarts pay perfect homage to traditional pineapple tarts and they taste just as good!
1. To stand a chance to win one of five PrimaDéli goodie bags, simply leave a comment below.
Bonus Entries – Leave an additional, separate comment on this page for each of the following you have done:
– ‘Like’ Noob Cook Facebook Page
– ‘Share’ this giveaway on Facebook
– ‘Follow’ @noobcook on Twitter
– ‘Tweet’ this giveaway
2. The giveaway is open to Singapore residents only and closes on 15 Jan 2012 (Sun), 11:59 pm GMT+8.
3. Winners will be randomly selected and announced on the following week.
Liked noobcook on fb :)
Shared on fb :)
i’m one of the lucky five winners! thank u v much! bless u with good health, good furtune and a good year ahead! huat ah!!
Congratulations to winners Christin, Lee Jia Hui, Helen Tay, Amy Lim and Genevieve. Thank you to everyone who participated.