[Closed] Samsung Microwave Oven Giveaway
Update: The Blog Giveaway had ended. Congratulations to winner Sophia (comment #95).
As a pre-launch to an upcoming collaboration between Samsung Singapore and Noob Cook (Update: Check out the campaign site), I have a brand new Samsung Microwave Oven MW71E (RRP: S$109) up for grabs for Singapore Noob Cook readers, kindly sponsored by Samsung Singapore.
How to win?
Just answer this simple question in the comments section below:
“What’s the most elaborate dish you’ve prepared in a microwave?”
Friday, 15 Oct 2010, 23:59 (GMT +8/Singapore time)
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully before you enter the giveaway:
– This giveaway is open to Singapore residents only.
– The winner will be the first entry chosen by a neutral drawing party from the list of qualifying entries.
– The winner will be announced on the week of 18 Oct 2010.
– The winner must provide his/her Full Name, NRIC No., Mobile Number & Email Address when contacted. He/she is required to show their NRIC for verification during collection.
– The winner is to collect the prize from specified location (Tanjong Pagar area) during office hours and the winner will be solely responsible for collection and transportation of the prize.
Do tell your friends and loved ones about this giveaway. Thank you for your support and I look forward to receiving your entries!
96 comments on “[Closed] Samsung Microwave Oven Giveaway”
Comments are closed.
it got to be Chicken Casserole, microwaving was easy but the hardest part was the preparation and controlling the timing (:
I microwaved-a-cake using cake mix and fruits. It took about 15 minutes to prepare & another 15 minutes to get it bake to perfection.
The most elaborate dish I made was baking Choc Brownie cake by Jamie Oliver
This contest brings back fond memories of going to my best friend’s house to make minced beef lasagne with microwave back in our JC days. Hope to win this microwave oven so that I can invite my friend to my house and make the lasagne like we used to. :-D
Thank you everyone for your participation! Entries are now closed and the winner will be announced soon.