Avocado Vegetable Smoothie
Avocado Vegetable Smoothie Recipe
With the all-natural green vegetable juice powder, you can use a slightly oxidised (but not rancid or spoilt) avocado in this recipe. The green vegetable powder provides a vibrant green and added nutrients to this avocado milk.
- 1 ripe avocado pitted & skinned
- 3g or 1/2 tsp green vegetable juice powder
- 100ml cold full cream milk (or evaporated milk for creamier texture)
- 100ml cold pure coconut water (or water)
- 1 tsp honey (or any sweetener) to taste; omit for low-carb
Process everything in a blender until well combined. If the consistency is too thick, add a bit more milk or coconut water. Serve immediately.
Notes on ingredients substitution:
- Full cream milk provides a creamier consistency than regular milk. You can substitute it with any milk variety. For even more creaminess, you can use evaporated milk.
- Coconut water adds natural sweetness, nutrients and improves hydration. It can be substituted with plain water.
- Other than honey, you can use gula melaka syrup, agave/maple syrup, stevia or fine sugar.