Stay in touch on Instagram
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Receive new recipes updates in your email box:
Yakult Soju Recipe
The amount of soju, Yakult and 7-Up is adjustable, depending on how strong you like the alcohol content (use more or less soju) and how sweet you like it (use less 7-Up for less sweet; may substitute with soda water if you only want to add fizz not sweetness). This recipe uses the ratio 4:2:1 (soju: Yakult: 7-up). For a milder conconction, use equal parts Yakult and soju, with some 7-up to taste.
- 400 ml Korean soju
- 2 bottles (100 ml ea.) Yakult or cultured yoghurt drink (original flavour)
- 50 ml 7-Up or Sprite to taste; may use soda water if you don’t want to add on the sweetness
- ice cubes
You also need
- glass pitcher & soju shot glasses
- Fill the pitcher halfway with ice.
- Add soju, Yakult and 7-Up. Mix evenly with stirrer before serving.
Noob Cook Tip
Instead of a stirrer, you can also use a cocktail shaker to shake the Yakult, Soju, 7-Up & ice, before transferring the contents to a serving glass pitcher.