Curried Cauliflower Recipe
Be careful when handling turmeric as it is staining. Use stain-proof cookware and utensils.
- 400 grams cauliflower florets cut uniformly
- 1 level tbsp curry powder
- 1 level tbsp turmeric powder
- 40 grams unsalted butter melted in microwave
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder optional
- 3 sprigs curry leaves use only the leaves
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Add cut cauliflower florets in a wide and stain-proof mixing bowl.
- Scatter (A) evenly over the cauliflower. Mix everything well with a spatula or mixing spoons until the colour is evenly distributed. You can add a little more olive oil if the mixture is too dry.
- Spread out the seasoned cauliflower one layer on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Roast at preheated oven of 200°C (392°F) for 30 minutes, or until the cauliflower starts to brown slightly at the edges and the curry leaves are crisp.